Do you ever feel like what you read on the Internet leaves you feeling more dissatisfied and discontent in your heart?
When we reach for our phones to Google for answers or scroll through social media, we have to wade through sludges of distracting lies. Lies that tell us we’re not enough. T
These lies tug on our hearts, pulling our focus away from Christ.
The struggle is real.
But what if when we reached for our phones, we could scroll slowly, absorbing the words on our screen, hearing God’s whisper in our hearts more than we have before in a long time?
I can help you focus on those whispers from God, starting with your email.
I hate getting a bunch of unwanted, busy emails in my inbox. Don’t you? Emails are full of a lot of noise.
I promise to help you reclaim your faith from this noisy world, so when you see an email from me in your inbox, you know it will help you draw closer to Christ, not distract you from him.
I do not take arriving in your inbox lightly.
By subscribing you will get a bi-monthly newsletter that includes the following:
- Secret content for subscribers only, full of reflection and resources to help you reclaim your faith in Christ against the demands of this world. (I will not send you a notification every time I post a blog post. I’ll let you know what’s happening on the blog, but my newsletters are for subscribers only. Why subscribe if you’re getting what everyone else gets who doesn’t subscribe?)
- I also include a brief round-up of online essays, podcasts, tips, and current favorites that will bring you back to God’s truth and remind you of who you are in him.
- I have found that when I am not cultivating my relationship with Christ, my marriage and mothering suffer; as a result, you’ll find many of my notes will encourage you in those relationships. Many of my readers have shared with me that my essays have brought a voice to their struggles. By reading my words, they have found power in naming their challenges, thus being able to grow in their faith.
- As a BONUS, Subscribers also get unlimited access to the resource library, which includes my most popular mini-series, “When Love Languages Collide: 5 Practices to Help You Get Unstuck in Your Marriage.”
- Freebies include specific reading resources to help you grow in your relationship with Christ, remember his truth, and understand your identity in him. This includes free printables of quotes and Bible verses that will help your mind and heart connect more with God’s word.
Get emails in your inbox that you actually look forward to reading.